TVP has just aired the second show of this year’s Polish national selection for Junior Eurovision. Wiktoria Gabor has been announced by the judges as the second act going through to the final on September 29.
The Polish broadcaster will air a total of four shows to select the national representative on home ground. The next week’s show will be the last one broadcast prerecorded as the final will be aired live, where the winner will be chosen by the public.
The following candidates took part at the second heat performing cover songs of the Polish band Blue Cafe:
- Maksymilian Wysocki „Buena”
- Marianna Józefina Piątkowska „Do nieba”
- Wiktoria Gabor „You may be in love” (Preselekcje do ESC 2003)
- Oliwia Kopiec „To Ty”
- Krzysztof Kwaśny „Czas nie będzie czekał”
- Oliwia Stefanowska „Zapamiętaj”
- Zuzia Janik „Kochamy siebie”
The qualifier was selected by a professional jury panel after watching all the performances.
Next week, another seven contenders will appear at the second heat performing covers of Papa D.
Did you like the show? What do you think about the new national selection format?