The Belarussian national final for Junior Eurovision has just ended and Ruslan Aslanov is off to Sofia with the song “Volshebstvo”!
Ruslan Aslanov is a very talented young singer from Minsk region. He has already taken part in various national and international festivals earning very good results like at New Wave Junior (3rd place) or The Voice of Ukraine (superfinalist). He also participated at the Junior Eurovision national selection back in 2013.
10 candidates performed at today’s final:
- Elizaveta Kozak & Elena Tovstik – Pozitivniy Mir
- Group “Neskuchniy Vozrast” (Age оf jolly) – Dazhe Esli Ty Ne Muzykant
- Angelina Vasilevskaya – Ty Povyer v Mechtu
- Maria Novik – Shag za Shagom
- Ensemble “Zaranak” – Zhizn’ Prekrasna
- Aleksander Makhankov – Samiye Krasivie
- Maria Magilinaya – Taynu Priotkryt
- Ruslan Aslanov – Volshebstvo
- Elizaveta Muravyeva – Letucennaya
- Zinaida Kupriyanovich – MIR
The winner was chosen by a mix of professional jury and public SMS voting during a show broadcasted live from the BTRC’s studios in Minsk.
See the scoreboard below:
Former JESC participant Ilya Volkov and showman Dima Novik were in charge of hosting the final. Other former Junior Eurovision participants performed as guests: Nadezhda Misyakova (2014), Egor Volchek feat. Angelika Pushnovoy, Alina Molosh (2008) and Egor Zheshko (2012).
What do you think about tonight’s winner?