The second song of Junior Eurovision 2015 will be revealed tonight live from Minsk!
10 acts will compete at today’s final to carry the Belarussian flag in Sofia:
- Elizaveta Kozak & Elena Tovstik – Pozitivniy Mir
- Group “Neskuchniy Vozrast” (Age оf jolly) – Dazhe Esli Ty Ne Muzykant
- Angelina Vasilevskaya – Ty Povyer v Mechtu
- Maria Novik – Shag za Shagom
- Ensemble “Zaranak” – Zhizn’ Prekrasna
- Aleksander Makhankov – Samiye Krasivie
- Maria Magilinaya – Taynu Priotkryt
- Ruslan Aslanov – Volshebstvo
- Elizaveta Muravyeva – Letucennaya
- Zinaida Kupriyanovich – MIR
BTRC revealed today all participants will be performing on bicycles and scooters. You can watch a news report of the rehearsals for the final here and the participants’ postcards to be shown tonight here (LINK 2).
The winner of the contest, to be given a crystal microphone, will be decided by a mix of professional jury and public SMS televote during a show hosted by former JESC participant Ilya Volkov and showman Dima Novik. Several former Junior Eurovision participants will perform as guests: Nadezhda Misyakova (2014), Egor Volchek (2004) feat. Angelika Pushnovoy, Alina Molosh (2008) and Egor Zheshko (2012).
The Belarussian national final will be broadcasted live on the TV channels “Belarus 1” and “Belarus 24” at 21.00 CET. Follow the show by clicking here.
Who do you want to see in Sofia?