The third semi-final of the Irish national selection for Junior Eurovision has just ended and Muireann Vaughan has become the next finalist!
Today’s qualifier was decided by a professional jury, made up of Niamh Kavanagh, Brian Kennedy, and Stiofán Ó Fearail, after two rounds, including a final “sing-off” between Aslí Moran and Muireann Vaughan.
- Aislí Moran – Aisling
- Muireann Vaughan – An Miongháire
- Adam Moloney – Lá Ámháin
- Aoibhín Walsh – Féileacán I mo Shaol
- Rachel Galvin – Bhíomar I nGrá
- Revolutionary – Splanacha
- Leah Kavanagh – Tusa Agus Mise
- Amy Scollard – Grá Go Deo
The final line-up, which will be completed next week, looks as it follows:
Do you agree with the jury? Are you happy with the song that made it to the final?