Karusel has published the 12 songs that will compete at the Russian final for the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2018. The final will take place on Sunday, June 3 live from Crimea. An online voting has been open to decide half of the final outcome.
The Russian broadcaster will select its next Junior Eurovision representative on Sunday during a final that will be held in Crimea’s Artek Children Camp. As in previous editions, the winner will be selected by an equal combination of votes from a professional jury panel and an online voting, which is now open for all the Russian citizens.
A few weeks ago, Karusel and the Igor Krutoy Academy hold live auditions to select the hopefuls that will compete in the final show. The chosen candidates have been working on their songs and performances along with professionals of the academy for the last few days. You can check the result of the writing work below:
- Arkadiy Evtushenko – “Ya zdes”
- Mishel Zadorozhnaya – “Podelis mechtoy”
- Aleksandra Kirilchuk – “Family tree”
- Elizaveta Kuklishina – “Mechta moya”
- Group Dodostar – “Poslushay”
- Evelina Mazurina – “Poy dushoy”
- Group Matreshki – “Vse mezhdu nami”
- Tatyana Melnichenko – “Schastye na ladonyakh”
- Diana Smykova – “Barabum”
- Ivan Starikov – “Neutomimyye”
- Anna Filipchuk – “Nepobedimy”
- Anna Yakubuk – “Vselennaya”
Don’t forget to vote for your favourites in our poll:
Who do you want to follow Polina Bogusevich‘s footsteps in Minsk?