SVT Radio has revealed the names of the 8 finalist songs to take part at Lilla Melodifestivalen 2014 which will take place next Friday in the Gröna Lund amusement park (Stockholm):
- Julia Kedhammar – Du är inte ensam (14 years)
- Skyscraper – Här är vi nu (11 – 14 years)
- Vilma Larsson – Stilla (13 years)
- Kevin Körber – När hoppet tar slut (13 years)
- Felix Laurent – Jag trodde på oss (12 years)
- Ella Rammelt – Oslagbara (11 years)
- Tove Burman – Rebell (15 years)
- Paulina Pancenkov – Jag saknar dig så (14 years)
The eight finalists were chosen among 20 semi-finalists during a live audition which took place on April 5 and they had spent the last weeks having vocal lessons in the “Lilla Melodifestivalen School” as well as revamping their songs for the national final. Thomas G:son (composer of Euphoria and many other successful Eurovision entries), Linda Sundblad, Marcos Ubeda and Jimmy Jansson have been the professionals who have helped the contenders with their songs’ final versions.
Swedish final for Junior Eurovision 2014 will take place on June 6 in the Gröna Lund amusement park (Stockholm) and it will be broadcasted live on Sveriges Radio at 17.00 CET.