SVT has revealed the names of the 8 finalists who made it to the Lilla Melodifestivalen 2014!
- Julia Kedhammar from Skogås (14 years)
- Skyscraper – Vilhelm Buchaus, Anton Kyldahl, Isak Pettersson & Andreas Palm (11 – 14 years)
- Vilma Larsson from Kungälv (13 years)
- Kevin Körber from Linköping (13 years)
- Felix Laurent from Stockholm (12 years)
- Ella Rammelt from Åkersberga (11 years)
- Tove Burman from Kalix (15 years)
- Paulina Pancenkov from Bjuv (14 years)
Vilhelm Buchaus (Skyscraper) already took part at Lilla Melodifestivalen 2013 with the song “För alltid och en dag”.
The eight finalists were chosen among 20 semi-finalists during a live audition which took place on April 5, the jury was formed by Linnéa Wikblad, Tine Matulessy & Christer Björkman. These are the artists who didn’t make it to the final: Sambro & Rami Style, Lillan Axebrink, Nicole Zanetti, Betty Fjällström, Hannes Nilsson, Mi Edström, Linda & Kajsa, Josef Svensson, Linnea Wadsten, Nina Bring, Clara Folkebo, Nina & Daniela. You can find the full photo gallery of the Lilla Melodifestivalen 2014 semi-final by clicking here.
SVT received 1.000 songs for this year’s Lilla Melodifestivalen but only 20 did it to the semi-final, 8 to the final and only one will represent Sweden at Junior Eurovision 2014 to take place in Malta.
Swedish final for Junior Eurovision 2014 will take place on June 6 in the Gröna Lund amusement park (Stockholm)