Elizabeta Misnikova has just won the Belarusian national final and will represent her country at Junior Eurovision 2019. She will perform the song “Pelelniy” on November 24 in Gliwice, Poland.
A few weeks ago, around 40 contenders performed in front of an expert panel that decided the 2019 Belarusian finalists:
- Elizabeta Misnikova – Pelelniy
- Anastasia Zhabko – Poymi menya
- Maria Zhilina – Spyavala, gukala, chakala
- Ksenia Galetskaya – A Better World
- Monkey Tops – Posmotri na nas
- Sofia Khrolovich – Davay tantsuy
- Sofia Rustamova – Skazhi mne
- Zephyr – Luchshiye i pervyye
- Arina Pekhtereva – Never Again
- Maria Ermakova – Viatry
A 50/50 combination of public televoting and the voting of a professional jury panel selected the winner of the Belarusian national final for Junior Eurovision 2019.
You can take a look at the final scoreboard below:
What do you think about the Belarusian choice?