Darina Krasnovetska has won the Ukranian national final for the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2018. She will perform the song ‘Say Love’, written by herself, Klimenko Mikhail Mikhailovich and Sharikov Vladimir Olegovich, on November 25 in Minsk.
10 candidates competed at the online competition:
- Kain Rivers – Without Saying Goodbye
- Rock Band ‘HAOS’ – Nenormalne Lito
- Irina Ignatenko – Ya Z Toboyu
- Alexander Balabanov – My Dity Zemli!
- Polina Pisartsova – Ty Povir V Lyubov
- Sofia Ivanko – Chomu?
- Darina Krasnovetska – Say Love
- Duet ‘The Sparks’ – We Are Part Of This
- Denis Rodin – Batky
- Yarina Taras – Sonyachnyy Bit
A professional jury made up of Taras Topolya, Sasha Koltsova, LAUD, Sofia Kutsenko and Maria Burmaka decided the winner and national representative in Minsk. Moreover, an online voting was opened to help the juries with the decision.
You can find the results of the on-line voting below:
Darina is 11 years old and took part in The Voice of Ukraine last year, where she performed a cover of the Eurovision 2016 winning song ‘1944’:
What do you think about the Ukranian choice for Junior Eurovision 2018? Let us know in comments!