BTRC has drawn today the position in which each national finalist will perform at the live show that will select the Belarusian representative for Junior Eurovision 2017. The final will be held on August 25 inside the 600 Meters TV studio of the broadcaster.
You can find the running order for the final below:
- Helena Meraai – I am the most
- Anastasia Timofeevich – Magic light
- Ruslana Panchishina – Dance with me
- Elina Mataras – You decide for yourself
- Yaroslav Sokolikov – Ocean
- Stephanie Sokolova – Mama
- Arina Pekhtereva & Anastasia Dmitrachkova – Music Universe
- The quartet of the National V. Mulyavin Children’s Art Center – Continue to go
- Maria Zhilina – Higher
- Anastasia Zhabko – We Fly To Dreams
This year, the Belarusian broadcaster received 48 applications that were evaluated live by a professional jury panel, made up of Deputy Director of the TV channel Belarus 1 Olga Salamakha; composer and arranger Gennady Markevich; singer and Belarus’ 2015 Eurovision representative Uzari; popular singer Iskui Abalyan; consultant at the Professional Art Department of the Belarusian Culture Ministry Tatiana Parkhamovich; and PR manager Sergei Andrianov.
The winner and Belarusian representative for the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2017 will be selected by the votes of the professional jury and TV viewers.
Which song do you want to represent Belarus in Tbilisi? Let us know in comments and vote in our poll!