Miki has just won Operación Triunfo Eurovisión and will represent Spain in Tel Aviv. He will perform the song ‘La Venda’ on May 18.
Spain has selected their Eurovision 2019 representative during a special show that featured 10 candidates chosen by the audience and an expert committee:
- María – Muérdeme (Juan Luis Suárez, David Feito – de El Sueño de Morfeo, Victoria Riba, Nuria Azzouzi and Rosa Martínez)
- Noelia – Hoy Vuelvo a Reír Otra Vez (Jacobo Calderón and Álex Ubago)
- Natalia – La Clave (Merche and Ander Pérez, Nuria Azzouzi and Rosa Martínez)
- Famous – No Puedo Más (Leroy Sánchez, Louis Biancaniello and Nolan Sipe)
- Miki – La Venda (Adriá Salas – La Pegatina)
- Miki & Natalia – Nadie Se Salva (María Peláe, Nil Moliner and Javi Garabatto)
- Julia – Qué Quieres Que Haga (David Santisteban and India Martínez)
- Sabela – Hoy Soñaré (Jesús Cañadilla and Alejandro de Pinedo)
- Marilia – Todo Bien (Sananda, Chris Wahle, Andreas Öhrn and Juan Carlos Fuguet López)
- Carlos – Se Te Nota (Juan Pablo Isaza and Juan Pablo Villamil – Morat)
At today’s show, experts Pastora Soler (2012), Spanish commentator and radio host Tony Aguilar, Operación Triunfo judge Manuel Martos and ‘Toy’s Israeli composer Doron Medalie provided the viewers with comments on all the entries to help them choose the act that will represent Spain in Tel Aviv. The winner was decided by solely
What do you think about the Spanish choice? Let us know in comments!