The 30 candidates were announced earlier today during a press conference. More details about the upcoming shows in January/February were revealed.
It is already a tradition and a fact that A Dal proves to be a very successful tool for Hungary’s music business and charts as well as for the Eurovision Song Contest. From 2012 onwards, since the broadcaster created the format, the country has always made it to the grand final of the contest. This season is not different and MTVA called for submissions setting up its deadline on the 20th of November, thus the internal panel had such a difficult task when it comes to picking the acts that will perform during the live shows in 2018, fighting for the ticket that will lead one of them to represent Hungary in Lisbon.
Have a look at the 30 names making up this year’s line-up for A Dal!
- Andy Roll: Turn the lights on
- AWS: Viszlát nyár
- Ceasefire X: Satellites
- Dánielfy Gergely: Azt mondtad
- Fourtissimo: Kisnyuszi a kalapban
- Gulyás Roland: Hypnotized
- Ham ko Ham: Bármerre jársz
- Heincz Gábor ”BIGA”: Good vibez
- Horváth Cintia: Journey
- Horváth Tamás: Meggyfa
- Király Viktor: Budapest Girl
- Knoll Gabi: Nobody to die for
- Leander Kills: Nem szól harang
- Living Room: Kirakat élet
- Maszkura és a Tücsökraj: Nagybetűs szavak
- Maya ’n’ Peti: Nekem te
- Nemzenekar: Waiting
- Nene zenekar: Mese a királyról
- Noémo: Levegőt
- Nova Prospect: Vigyázó
- Peet Project: Runaround
- Polgár Odett: Aranyhal
- SativuS: Lusta lány
- Süle Zsolt: Zöld a május
- Szőke Nikoletta, Kökény Attila, Szakcsi Lakatos Róbert: Életre kel
- #yeahla ft. Eszes Viki: 1 Szó Mint 100
- The Matter: Broken Palms
- Tolvai Reni: Crack My Code
- Vastag Tamás: Ne hagyj reményt
- Yesyes: I let you run away
The name behind introducing each of the shows to the audience will be Freddie and Kriszta Rátonyi.
During the press meeting today, it was also revealed who will be making up the official line-up of this year’s panel which will have a significant say throughout all six shows: Károly Frenreisz, Judit Schell, Miklós Both, Misi Mező, Judit Schell and Misi Mező.
We may remind you that the grand final of this year’s A Dal contest will be held on February 24th. As specialized media advance, we will be having loads of talent as many well-known names in the Hungarian music panorama submitted songs for the competition.
MARK THE DAYS!
- Heat 1: January 20th, 2018
- Heat 2: January 27th, 2018
- Heat 3: February 3rd, 2018
- Semifinal 1: February 10th, 2018
- Semifinal 2: February 17th, 2018
- Grand Final: February 24th, 2018
Joci Pápai represented Hungary at this year’s Eurovision Song Contest in Kiev very successfully, and it is so that Joci’s ethnic and distinctive performance was good enough to reach the TOP 10 and make the audience proud.
Will it be the same this year? Have a say and let us know if you are interested in any of the competing singers below or on our social media platforms!
Source : ESCBubble