ESC+Plus had the chance to attend the Israeli Eurovision Pre-Party Israel Calling which gathered 28 participants of Eurovision 2017. This was the second edition of the event organised by producer Tali Eshkoli in cooperation with several public organisms.
Israel Calling 2017 saw all participants take part in several tours and promotional interviews, a press conference and the concert, which was broadcast on-line live from Tel Aviv’s “Theatre Club”. Apart from the mentioned activities, the Eurovision 2017 singers planted trees in the “Eurovision Song Contest forest” at the “President’s Forest”, as part of the 115th anniversary of the Jewish National Fund. Moreover, they had the chance to visit Tel Aviv as well as the Israeli capital city Jerusalem and Herzliya.
You can find some exclusive videos and images of the event below:
The 28 participants of Israel Calling 2017 were…
- Austria: Nathan Trent – Running on air
- Armenia: Artsvik – Fly with me
- Belarus: NAVIBAND – Story of my life
- Belgium: Blanche – City lights
- Bulgaria: Kristian Kostov – Beautiful mess
- Czech Republic: Martina Bárta – My turn
- Denmark: Anja – Where I am
- Finland: Norma John – Blackbird
- France: Alma – Requiem
- FYR Macedonia: Jana Burčeska – Dance alone
- Georgia: Tamara Gachechiladze – Keep the faith
- Germany: Levina – Perfect life
- Ireland: Brendan Murray – Dying to try
- Israel: IMRI – I feel alive
- Latvia: Triana Park – Line
- Lithuania: Fusedmarc – Rain of revolution
- Malta: Claudia Faniello – Breathlessly
- Moldova: SunStroke Project – Hey Mamma
- Montenegro: Slavko Kalezić – Space
- Norway: JOWST – Grab the moment
- Poland: Kasia Moś – Flashlight
- Romania: Ilinca feat. Alex Florea – Yodel It!
- San Marino: Valentina Monetta & Jimmie Wilson – Spirit of the night
- Serbia: Tijana Bogićević – In too deep
- Slovenia: Omar Naber – On my way
- Spain: Manel Navarro – Do it for your lover
- Sweden: Robin Bengtsson – I can’t go on
- Switzerland: Timebelle – Apollo
Did your favourite acts take part at Israel Calling? Which one surprised you the most in the live concert?
Special thanks to Javier Escartín for the media content.