A few days ago, Georgian Public Broadcaster (GPB) revealed the 27 finalists that were up to take part in their national final for next year’s Eurovision Song Contest in Ukraine. A few hours ago, it was confirmed that Sabina Chantouria would join the line-up but today, we have learnt two of them have just withdrawn due to unknown circumstances: Ancho Dolidze and Ani Kekua.
Moreover, GPB has also released the 26 songs that will compete for the ticket that will lead one of them to represent Georgia in Ukraine, do you want to give them a listen?
Final line-up of Georgian NF now looks as it follows:
- Nanuka Giorgobiani – Let The Sunshine In
- Giorgi Chikovani – Make it Right
- Davit Shanidze – “Mtvris Katsi”(Man of Dust)
- Trio Mandili – “Me da Shen” (You and Me)
- Elene Mikiashvili – Fighter
- Andria Gvelesiani – Revolutionise
- Group The Mins – Crime
- Alisa Danelia – We Are Eternity
- Rati Durglishvili – Why
- Brandon Stone & Eter Beriashvili – Heyo Song
- Tornike Kipiani & Giorgi Bolotashvili – You Are My Sunshine
- Group EOS – Urban Signs
- Dima Kobeshavidze – Scream
- Maliibu – We Live Once
- Group Asea Sool – Nature
- Misha Sulukhia – Magic
- Tako Gachechiladze – Keep the Faith
- Oto Nemsadze & Group Limbo – Dear God
- Mariam Chachkhiani – Fly
- Nutsa Buzaladze – White Horses Run
- Group Sparkle – On The Top
- Nino Basharuli – “Simgera Sikvarulisa” (The Song of Love)
- Temo Sajaia – All The Same
- Mariko Lejava – Light it Up
- Sabina Chantouria – Stranger
Among the 26 songs, we can find three of them will be fully performed in Georgian language, which has only been brought to the Eurovision Song Contest once, in 2012 when Anri Jokhadze represented the country with “I’m A Joker”.
Stay tuned for more details regarding Georgia’s participation at the 2017 Eurovision Song Contest in Kiev!