It is Saturday, April 15th 2023, that means that it is time for “Eurovision in Concert 2023” in AFAS Live in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. During the annual biggest Eurovision Pre-party of the year all participating countries of the upcoming contest present themselves on a grand stage while singing their Eurovision entry.
Who will perform during Eurovision in Concert 2023?
Below you can find the list of participants that will perform during Eurovision in Concert 2023:
- The Netherlands: Mia Nicolai & Dion Cooper – Burning Daylight
- Belgium: Gustaph – Because of You
- Slovenia: Joker Out – Carpe Diem
- Ireland: Wild Youth – We Are One
- Australia: Voyager – Promise
- Lithuania: Monika Linkyte – Stay
- Austria: Teya & Salena – Who the hell is Edgar?
- France: La Zarra – Évidemment
- Spain: Blanca Paloma – Eaea
- Poland: Blanka – Solo
- Norway: Alessandra – Queen of Kings
- San Marino: Piquet Jacks – Like an Animal
- Estonia: Alika – Bridges
- Germany: Lord of the Lost – Blood & Glitter
- Switzerland: Remo Forrer – Watergun
- Iceland: Diljá – Power
- Azerbaijan: TuralTuranX – Tell Me More
- United Kingdom: Mae Muller – I Wrote a Song
- Moldova: Pasha Parfeni – Soarele şi luna
- Latvia: Sudden Lights – Aijā
- Malta: The Busker – Dance (Our Own Party)
- Romania: Theodor Andrei – D.G.T. (Off and On)
- Czechia: Vesna – My Sisters Crown
- Finland: Käärijä – Cha Cha Cha
- Sweden: Loreen – Tattoo
- Denmark: Reiley – Breaking My Heart
- Albania: Albina & Familja Kelmendi – Dulje
- Armenia: Brunette – Future Lover
- Ukraine: TVORCHI – Heart of Steel
Will ESCplus be present during Eurovision in Concert 2023?
Of course, ESCplus will be present during Eurovision in Concert 2023, our Dutch reporter, Denis Kurris, will be present during the press conference with all the participants of this year that are present, and at night he will be present during the concert itself, and the (in)famous afterparty.
The Eurovision Song Contest 2023 will take place on May 9th, 11th, and 13th 2023 in Liverpool, United Kingdom. 37 countries will compete for the crown. This year’s Eurovision Song Contest will be a joint venture, since last year’s winner Ukraine cannot organize the contest on home soil because of the ongoing war with Russia.