Finally, that time of the year has already arrived! Today the Eurovision week of shows is officially starting with the two first dress rehearsals for the Semi-Final 1.
At 15:00 CET, the first dress rehearsal will take place at the International Exhibition Center in Kyiv with 18 participating acts of the first semi-final, as well as the opening and interval performances which include last year’s Eurovision winner Jamala, the reason why the contest travelled to Ukraine. The second dress rehearsal will take place at 21:00 CET and that’s when the juries will cast their votes.
You can see the 18 participating countries below:
- Sweden: Robin Bengtsson – I Can’t Go On
- Georgia: Tamara Gachechiladze – Keep the Faith
- Australia: Isaiah – Don’t Come Easy
- Albania: Lindita – World
- Belgium: Blanche – City Lights
- Montenegro: Slavko Kalezic – Space
- Finland: Norma John – Blackbird
- Azerbaiijan: Dihaj – Skeletons
- Portugal: Salvador Sobral – Amar Pelos Dois
- Greece: Demy – This Is Love
- Poland: Kasia Mos – Flashlight
- Moldova: Sunstroke Project – Hey Mamma
- Iceland: Svala – Paper
- Czech Republic: Martina Barta – My Turn
- Cyprus: Hovig – Gravity
- Armenia: Artsvik – Fly With Me
- Slovenia: Omar Naber – On My Way
- Latvia: Triana Park – Line
Apart from the 18 competing countries, the juries of Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom will also cast their votes and perform on stage their respective entries as well. Moreover, eurovision.tv will upload their full-length performances after a short clip is released during the live show on Tuesday, same procedure run in Stockholm last year. Click HERE to find out who the jurors of each country will be.