Estonia will select its entry for the Eurovision Song Contest 2015 tonight!
Live from Tallinn, the ten acts qualified from the two previous semi-finals will be trying to impress the jury and audience once again and get the right to represent Estonia in Vienna.
The line-up and running order for the grand final of “Eesti Laul” is as it follows:
- Luisa Värk – Minu päike
- Maia Vahtramäe – Üle vesihalle taeva
- Elina Born & Stig Rästa – Goodbye to Yesterday
- Kali Briis Band – Idiot
- Robin Juhkental & The Big Bangers – Troubles
- Daniel Levi – Burning Lights
- Elisa Kolk – Superlove
- The Blurry Lane – Exceptional
- Elephants From Neptune – Unriddle Me
- Triin Niitoja & John4 – This is our choice
As previous years, the grand final of “Eesti Laul” will consist of two voting rounds. The ten finalists will be competing in the first round of the contest where a jury (50%) and public televote (50%) will decide the top three entries for the super final.
Only the audience will be able to vote in the superfinal so, the act with the most amount of votes will become the winner of “Eesti Laul” and the Estonian representative in Vienna.
The show will be hosted by Marko Reikop and Henrik Kalmet live at 20.35 CET from the Nordea Concert Hall in Tallin.