ESC+Plus is looking for editors with enough free time for the 2017-2018 season… It’s your turn!
- Are you a true (Junior) Eurovision lover?
- Do you always get the latest news on spot?
- Do you have new ideas to develop on a popular website?
- Are you a good photographer, presenter, journalist, video producer or social manager?
- Is your level of English good enough to write news?
ESC+Plus was created on the 22nd of February, 2013 to bring everyone the latest news while providing a place to have fun with new features and innovative ideas. Since its birth, our website has gone bigger and bigger with more than 4.000 articles published, 2.300 likes on Facebook, 3.000 followers on Twitter and 1.700 subscribers on YouTube.
If you want to join a friendly web site and share news, ideas and talent with us, fill the following form explaining why you want to join our website. Introduce yourself, write your previous experience, ideas, sample links, level of English and all the necessary information to show us you are the right person to join ESC+Plus!
DON’T FORGET TO WRITE YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS.
- ESC+Plus uses a special system to see who is more deserving of accreditation, so we can’t guarantee you a press pass for the Eurovision Song Contest as it will depend on several factors. However, you will be able to cover other Eurovision events around the continent if you wish.
- Keep in mind that we don’t accept people working for other Eurovision websites at the same time to avoid compatibility problems.
- This is a fan-site, so no salary is involved.
Thanks for understanding!