ESCplus is looking for active editors with enough free time to share Eurovision news with everyone!
- Are you a true Eurovision fan or love journalism?
- Do you always get the latest news on spot and want to share them with the Eurovision fans?
- Do you have new ideas to develop on a popular web-site and you have enough time to do so?
- Are you a good English writer? (+ Cambridge’s First Certificate)
- Are you a good photographer, presenter, journalist, video producer…?
- Do you own a small blog and you want to be part of a big team?
ESC+Plus was created on the 22nd of February, 2013 to bring the latest news to the Eurovision fans and to provide a place to have fun with new features and innovative ideas.
Since its birth, ESCplus has grown bigger and bigger with more than 1.300 posts published, 1.300 likes on Facebook, 800 followers on Twitter and 500 subscribers on YouTube.
If you want to join a friendly web site and share news, ideas and talent with us fill the following form explaining why you want to join us: introduce yourself, add your experience, links, level of English…, all the necessary information to show us you are the right person to join Escplus!
DON’T FORGET TO WRITE YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS.
[gravityform id=”2″ name=”Contact form JOINUS” title=”false” description=”false”]