Elina Nechayeva has just won Eesti Laul 2018 and will represent Estonia at the Eurovision Song Contest. She will perform the song ‘La Forza’ in the First Semi-Final on 8th May.
The Estonian final saw ten acts compete to represent their country in Lisbon:
- Karl-Kristjan & Karl Killing (ft. WATEVA) – “Young”
- Eliis Pärna ja Gerli Padar “Taevas“
- Nika – “Knock Knock”
- Sibyl Vane “Thousand Words“
- Stig Rästa “Home“
- Vajé “Laura (Walk With Me)“
- Elina Nechayeva “La Forza“
- Frankie Animal “(Can’t Keep Calling) Misty“
- Iiris & Agoh “Drop That Boogie“
- Evestus “Welcome To My World“
A 50/50 combination of televoting and the voting of a professional jury panel, made up of national and international members, decided the three super finalists of Eesti Laul 2018 in the first round of voting. The winner was selected by the audience following the second round:
The final of Eesti Laul 2018 featured some special guests. Koit and Laura, who represented Estonia at the last year’s Eurovision came back to the place where their adventure began. Also, last year’s third-placed Rasmus Rändvee presented his brand new single “Falling in love with you”.
What do you think about the Estonian winner?