SVT has just revealed the running order for the final of Melodifestivalen 2018. Twelve acts will compete at the next Saturday’s Grand Final to get the big trophy and the right to represent Sweden in Lisbon.
After four previous heats and a second chance show, the Swedes are now concentrated on who is going to follow Robin Bengtsson‘s footsteps at the Eurovision Song Contest in Portugal.
The show producers of Melodifestivalen have decided that the running order for the final should be as follows:
- Mendez– “Everyday”
- Renaida – “All the feels”
- Martin Almgren – “A Bitter Lullaby”
- John Lundvik – “My Turn”
- Jessica Andersson – “Party Voice”
- Liamoo – “Last Breath”
- Samir & Viktor – “Shuffla”
- Mariette – “For You”
- Felix Sandman – “Every single day”
- Margaret – “In my cabana”
- Βenjamin Ingrosso – “Dance You Off”
- Rolandz – “Fuldans”
Seven days left before finding out who is gonna be the winner of this year’s Melodifestivalen. Who is your favourite? Leave a comment below and let us know!