Tonight the Danish national final Dansk Melodi Grand Prix 2015 will take place in the Gigantium arena in Aalborg. 10 songs are competing to represent last year’s host country at this year’s Eurovision, and it will be a 50/50 combination of jury, and tele voting that will decide, who will represent Denmark in Vienna. You can read more about the voting here, and see who the jury members are here.
The line-up for tonight are the following:
- Sara Sukurani – Love Me Love Me
- René & Tina – Mi Amore
- Marcel & Soulman Group – Når Veje Krydses
- Cecilie Alexandra – Hotel A
- Andy Roda – Love Is Love
- Julie Bjerre – Tæt På Mine Drømme
- Anti Social Media – The Way You Are
- Anne Gadegaard – Suitcase
- Babou – Manjana
- World Of Girls – Summer Without You
The show will start at 20:00 CET, and will last for 2 hours. You can watch it here.