At today’s ČT press conference in Prague, the artists and songs competing to be the Czech representative in Tel Aviv were confirmed.
The line-up for the final is as follows:
- Jakub Ondra – Space Sushi
- Pam Rabbit – Easy to believe
- Jára Vymer – On My Knees
- Lake Malawi – Friend Of A Friend
- Tomáš Boček – Do not Know Why
- Hana Barbara – Words to You
- Barbora Mochowa – True Colors
- Andrea Holá – Give me a hint
You can listen to all the songs below:
The voting method that will be used is expected to be similar to last year’s selection. The public will be able to vote through the Eurovision mobile app and will account for one international juror. At the end of January, the winner will be announced online.
There is renewed public interest in the Eurovision contest since 2018 in the Czech Republic with Mikolas Josef bringing the country’s best result in Lisbon by finishing 6th in the grand final.
Who will be his successor? Stay tuned for more info on the contest.