The first Cypriot “Eurochallenge” show has just ended! Just 10 contenders out 20 have qualified for the next week’s show and remain in the competition:
- Panagiotis Koufogiannis – Without Your Love
- Pieros Kezou – Said it all before
- Minus One – Shine
- Nearchos Evangelou & Charis Savva – Deila den agapo
- Ioanna Protopapa – Beat of my heart
- Christina Tselepou – In these arms
- Doody – Magic
- Giannis Karagiannis – One thing I should have done
- Hovig – Stone in a river
- Christos Rialas – Meine
The 10 qualifiers have been decided by a jury panel made up of Elena Patroklou (1990), Alex Panayi (1995 and 2000) Despina Olympiou (2013), Tasos Trifonos, Swedish Head of Delegation Christer Björkman and composer/producer Dimitris Kontopoulos.
The next week’s show, “Eurochallenge” 2, is the last one before the final and only 6 acts will be selected to compete at national final set on February 1st.
Who do you want to represent Cyprus?