The Dansk Melodi Grand Prix 2015 has just come to an end and Anti Social Media will represent Denmark at Eurovision 2015!
Anti Social Media will perform “The Way You Are” in the first semi-final of the Eurovision Song Contest 2015.
10 candidates have competed at today’s final::
- Sara Sukurani – Love Me Love Me
- René & Tina – Mi Amore
- Marcel & Soulman Group – Når Veje Krydses
- Cecilie Alexandra – Hotel A
- Andy Roda – Love Is Love
- Julie Bjerre – Tæt På Mine Drømme
- Anti Social Media – The Way You Are
- Anne Gadegaard – Suitcase
- Babou – Manjana
- World Of Girls – Summer Without You
The winner has been selected by a mix of regional jury and televote (50/50) through an only round. In addition to this, for the first time since 2008, the regional juries have been introduced and the public results have been made public in a very different way than previous years. The results of the jury voting were revealed using the Eurovision and then mixed with the public results.
What do you think of the Danish choice?