The second chance round of Melodifestivalen 2016 “Andra Chansen” has just concluded and we now know the last finalists. Tonight, there were four duels with the winner of each qualifying for the grand final next Saturday.
The results were the following:
- Duel 1: Panetoz – Håll Om Mig Hårt VS. Molly Pettersson-Hammar – Hunger
- Duel 2: Albin & Mattias – Rik VS. Boris René – Put Your Love On Me
- Duel 3: SaRaha – Kizunguzungu VS. Isa – I Will Wait
- Duel 4: Dolly Style – Rollercoaster VS. Samir & Viktor – Bada Nakna
Winner of duel 1: Panetoz – Håll Om Mig Hårt
Winner of duel 2: Boris René – Put Your Love Me
Winner of duel 3: SaRaha – Kizunguzungu
Winner of duel 4: Samir & Viktor – Bada Nakna
These four will now join the 8 finalists, that have qualified directly through the 4 semifinals:
- Ace Wilder – Don’t Worry
- Robin Bengtsson – Constellation Prize
- David Lindgren – We Are Your Tomorrow
- Wiktoria – Save Me
- Oscar Zia – Human
- Lisa Ajax – My Hearts Wants Me Dead
- Molly Sandén – Youniverse
- Frans – If I Were Sorry
Today’s show took place in the Halmstad Arena and was hosted by TV host Gina Dirawi, along with singers Peter Jöback and Ola Salo. The last year’s Melodifestivalen finalist Hasse Andersson was featured as the interval act.
Next week, the grand final of Melodifestivalen 2016 will take place in Stockholm’s Friends Arena and we will find out who will represent this year’s host country at Eurovision.