The host country of Eurovision 2015 has just decided who will be waving the Austrian flag in Stockholm: Zoë will perform Loin D’Ici in the First Semi-Final!
10 acts were competing at today’s “Wer Singt Für Österreich?”:
- Bella Wagner – Weapons Down
- Elly – I’ll Be Around (Bounce)
- Farina Miss & Céline Roscheck – Sky is in the Limit
- Lia Weller – Runaway
- Lizza – Psycho
- Orry Jackson – Pieces in a Puzzle
- Sankil Jones – One More Sound
- Vincent Bueno – All we Need is That Love
- ZOË – Loin D’Ici
- AzRaH – The One (Wildcard Winner)
The winner has been selected by a professional jury, made up of Conchita Wurst (ESC 2014 winner), Madita (singer and actress) and Julie Frost (composer of Lena’s Satellite, ESC 2010 winner), and public televote deliberation after two voting rounds, including a superfinal. In the first round, the votes of the TV viewers and the jury were combined to determine two super-finalists:
The selected acts then performed their songs once again, and the winner and Austrian representative in Stockholm was decided by 100% televoting.
What do you think about the Austrian choice?