Today the first show of the Polish national selection for the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2019 will broadcast in TVP. As announced days ago, this year’s host country will choose its representative from a special version of the talent show Szansa Na Sukces.
A few days ago, Radio Zet published the full list of participants and the covers they will perform at the heats, which will be aired pre-recorded. From around 1.000 hopefuls, TVP selected the 21 performers that will compete on TV to represent Poland on November 24. At the first show show, we will see seven candidates perform cover songs of Polish singer Majka Jeżowska:
- Swietłana Boguska „Laleczka z saskiej porcelany”
- Nikola Fiedor „Od rana mam dobry humor”
- Piotr Klima „A ja wolę moją mamę”
- Zosia Szuca „Najpiękniejsza w klasie”
- Amelia Kurantowicz „Margarita”
- Maja Mazurek „Wszystkie dzieci nasze są”
- Maciej Golian „Na raz, na dwa”
The qualifiers will be decided by an expert panel that will follow all the performances closely to select the acts that will compete in the national final, in which the public will choose who will wave the Polish flag on home soil.
- Heat 1 – September 8
- Heat 2 – September 15
- Heat 3 – September 22
- Fibal – September 29
You can watch the first Polish show at 15.15 CET on our Multi-Window Live Feed.