It’s time for Russia!
RUSSIA IN THE JUNIOR EUROVISION SONG CONTEST:
Russia first competed in the Junior Eurovision Song Contest in 2005. Their first win came in 2006, when the Tomachevy Twins won for Russia with “Vesenniy Jazz”.
RTR has represented Russia at the Junior Eurovision Song Contest. The broadcaster has selected Ekaterina Ryabova to represent Russia at the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2009 in Kiev with the song “Malenkiy prints”. Ekaterina Ryabova represented Russia once again in 2011 with the song “Kak Romeo i Dzhulyetta”. She was also the first returning artist in the history of the Junior Eurovision.
- Junior Eurovision 2005: Vlad Krutshkikh & Street Magic – Doroga k solntsu
- Junior Eurovision 2006: Sisters Tolmachevy – Veseniy Jazz
- Junior Eurovision 2007: Alexandra Golovchenko – Otlichnitsa
- Junior Eurovision 2008: Mikhail Puntov – Spit Angel
- Junior Eurovision 2009: Katya Ryabova – Malenkiy Prints
- Junior Eurovision 2010: Alexander Lazin & Liza Drozd – Boy and Girl
- Junior Eurovision 2011: Katya Ryabova – Kak Romeo i Dzhulyetta
- Junior Eurovision 2012: Lerika – Sensatsiya
- Junior Eurovision 2013: Dayana Kirillova – Mechtay
Don’t forget to comment your choices on Twitter under the Hashtag #BestOfJesc.