Tako Gachechiladze to fly the Georgian colors in Kiev!

After a three-hour-show at Tbilisi’s Philharmonic Concert Hall, the audience and the expert panel have finally a say: Tako Gachechiladze will be representing Georgia at the international Eurovision Song Contest in Kiev in May.

The acts competing tonight featured the following names:

  1. Giorgi Chikovani – Make it Right
  2. Brandon Stone & Eteri Beriashvili feat Vakhtang – Heyo Song
  3. Rati Durglishvili – Why
  4. Andria Gvelesiani – Revolutionise
  5. Alisa Danelia – We Are Eternity
  6. Nutsa Buzaladze – White Horses Run
  7. Maliibu – We Live Once
  8. Group EOS – Urban Signs
  9. Dima Kobeshavidze – Scream
  10. Trio Mandili – Me da Shen (You and Me)
  11. Tako Gachechiladze – Keep the Faith
  12. Nino Basharuli – Lileo
  13. Elene Mikiashvili – Fighter
  14. MISHO – Magic
  15. Mariko Lejava – Light it Up
  16. Group The Mins – Crime
  17. Group Sparkle – On The Top
  18. Tornike Kipiani – You Are My Sunshine
  19. Temo Sajaia – All The Same
  20. Sabina Chantouria – Stranger
  21. Mariam Chachkhiani – Fly
  22. Group Asea Sool – Nature
  23. Nanuka Giorgobiani – Let The Sunshine In
  24. Oto Nemsadze & Group Limbo – Dear God
  25. Davit Shanidze – Mtvris Katsi (Man of Dust)

The winner was selected by a 40% in hands of the Georgian audience with their calls and SMS’ and the remaining 60% up to an expert panel made-up by music and TV industry professionals.

Do you like the winner? Do you think this act has any chance to conquer Europe’s hearts and win the whole competition in May?

Stay tuned for more updates on Tako Gachechiladze and her participation at this year’s Eurovision Song Contest taking place in Ukraine on May 9,11 and 13.

About Adrián Valiente (Spain)

Adrián Valiente (Spain)

I love the Eurovision Song Contest not only because of its amazing production but it also gives me the chance to discover new music every year.
I’ve been watching it since 2002, since then I became a huge follower, mostly because of the interest TVE put on it with Rosa from Spain.
I’ve attended the contest several times in the last few years. I also attended the Junior Eurovision in Malta and Bulgaria where we lived an amazing experience thanks to all delegations and PBS/BNT organising team.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *



Send this to friend