The first out of the 6 shows for the traditional Swedish contest has now 4 acts making it through. The show took place inside Gotherburg’s Scandinavium Arena at 20:00 with Sanna Nielsen and Robin Paulsson hosting this year’s show.
Tonight results are:
- Eric Saade – Sting : goes directly into the final.
- Jessica Andersson – Can’t Hurt Me Now : goes directly into the final.
- Dolly Style – Hello Hi – Second Chance round (Andra Chansen).
- Behrang Miri & Victor Crone – Det Rår Vi Inte För – Second Chance round (Andra Chansen).
These next 3 acts didn’t get a chance to perform again in front of the Swedish audience and say goodbye to this year’s contest.
- Rickard Söderberg & Elize Ryd – One By One : 5th place
- Molly Petersson Hammar – I’ll Be Fine : 6th place
- Daniel Gildenlöw – Pappa : 7th place
Next week’s heat will take place at Malmö Arena, where the Eurovision Song Contest 2013 was held and another 7 acts will perform in order to get a ticket in coming shows of MF 2015.
Stay tuned to ESC+Plus for more information about this year’s edition of Melodifestivalen.