Moldova has decided and it will be Sunstroke Project, without Olia Tira, who will be waving the country’s flag in Kyiv. Eight finalists have competed at today’s show with the winner being decided by a 50/50 mix of SMS vote and expert panel decision.
Sunstroke Project will perform the song “Hey Mama” at the First Semi-Final of Eurovision 2017:
These are the acts that competed at today’s show:
- SunStroke Project – „Hey Mamma”
- Ethno Republic & Surorile Osoianu – „Discover Moldova”
- Diana Brescan – „Breath”
- Chirtoacă Aurel – „Dor de mamă”
- Marks & Stefanet – „Join us in the rain”
- Samir Loghin – „Glow”
- Valeria Pașa – „Freedom”
- Vozniuc feat. Vio Grecu – „Don’t lie”
You can check the final scoreboard below:
What do you think about the Moldovan choice? Are you happy to see the Epic Sax Guy back to the Eurovision stage? Let us know in comments!