The Serbian national broadcaster, RTS, has announced the running-order of the Serbian national final, with the name “Pesma za Evroviziju 23”. The national Semi-finals will take place on March 1st and 2nd 2023 respectively.
Pesma za Evroviziju 23
Below you can find the running-order of the two national Semi-finals.
Semi-Final 1 – March 1
- Mattia Zanatta & Angela Kassiani – Novi svet
- Adem Mehmedović – Osmeh
- Nađa – Moj prvi ožiljak na duši
- Tijana Dapčević – Mamim
- Princ – Cvet sa Istoka
- Filip Baloš – Novi plan drugi san
- Filip Žmaher – Čujemo se sutra
- Luke Black – Samo mi se spava
- Angellina – Lanac
- Empathy Soul Project – Indigo
- Stefan Shy – Od jastuka do jastuka
- Hercenšlus – Vremenska zona
- Savo Perović – Presidente
- Igor Stanojević – Iza duge
- Boris Subotić – Nedostupan
- CHEGI & Braća bluz bend – Svadba ili kavg
Semi-Final 2 – March 2
- Hurricane – Zumi zimi zami
- Nadia – Devojka tvog dečk
- Filarri – Posle mene
- Zejna – Rumba
- Frajle – Neka, neka
- Igor Vins & Bane Lalić – Zato što volim
- Egret – Ako shvatim kasno
- Dzipsii – Greh
- Eegor – Starac dana
- Jovana Tomašević – Kao grom iz vedra neba
- Ivona – U noćima
- Gift – Liberta
- Milan Bujaković – Fenomen
- Duo Grand – Viva la vida
- Andjela – Loše procene
- Doris Milošević – Tišina
The entries will be released on February 2nd 2023.
The list above holds some honourable mentions, because several of these acts have graced the Eurovision stage before.
- Tijana Dapčević: She already competed in the song contest of 2014 in Copenhagen (Denmark), where she competed for North Macedonia with the song“To the Sky”. In that attempt she did not make it to the Grand Final, ending 13th in Semi-final 2.
- Hurricane: This girl trio, that now has different singers, was bound to compete in the song contest of 2020 in Rotterdam (the Netherlands) with the song “Hasta La Vista”, but this contest got cancelled because of COVID-19. Then the girls got a chance to compete in the contest of 2021 wit the song “Loco Loco”; they ended in 8th position in Semi-final 2, and eventually came in 15th place (of 26) in the Grand Final in Rotterdam (the Netherlands).
The Serbian selection format
The Serbian national select format, Pesma za Evroviziju 23, will have a combination of public televoting and jury voting, both count for 50% of the grand total. From each of the two Semi-finals 8 acts will progress to the Serbian final. In the final the same voting principles will apply to select the eventual winner.
In the contest of 2022 in Turin (Italy) Konstrakta entered the stage for Serbia with the song “In Corpore Sano”; in Semi-final 2 Konstrakta came in 3rd and in the Grand Final she managed to become 5th (of 25).
When you want to watch the national final of Serbia, make sure to have a look on our dedicated live platform, “ESCplus Live”, just click the following link: https://live.esc-plus.com/.