The Second Semi-Final of the Eurovision Song Contest 2017 will be held today live from Kyiv, Ukraine. 18 countries will compete for one of the 10 spots left in the Grand Final, set to take place on Saturday. The show will be broadcast live from the International Exhibition Centre with three male professionals in charge of the hosting task, Oleksandr Skichko, Volodymyr Ostapchuk and Timur Miroshnychenko.
The running order for tonight is as it follows:
- Serbia: Tijana Bogićević – “In Too Deep”
- Austria: Nathan Trent – “Running On Air”
- F.Y.R. Macedonia: Jana Burčeska – “Dance Alone”
- Malta: Claudia Faniello – “Breathlessly”
- Romania: Ilinca & Alex Florea – “Yodel It!”
- The Netherlands: O’G3NE – “Lights & Shadows”
- Hungary: Joci Pápai – “Origo”
- Denmark: Anja Nissen – “Where I Am”
- Ireland: Brendan Murray – “Dying To Try”
- San Marino: Valentina Monetta & Jimmie Wilson – “Spirit Of The Night”
- Croatia: Jacques Houdek – “My Friend”
- Norway: JOWST – “Grab The Moment”
- Switzerland: Timebelle – “Apollo”
- Belarus: NAVIBAND – “Story Of My Love”
- Bulgaria: Kristian Kostov – “Beautiful Mess”
- Lithuania: Fusedmarc – “Rain Of Revolution”
- Estonia: Kooit Tome & Laura – “Verona”
- Israel: IMRI – “I Feel Alive”
Viewers from all the countries taking part in the Second Semi-Final are invited to vote via the official app, telephone and/or SMS. The voting window will be open after the last song has been performed, and will end 15 minutes later. Televoters determine 50% of the outcome while professional juries do so with the other half of the voting combination according to the performances of yesterday’s Jury Semi-Final show.
Apart from the participating countries, these are the direct qualifying countries which will vote in the Second Semi-Final:
Remember, in case of a tie between two or more songs in the combined ranking between televotes and the jury, the song that obtain a better ranking from the televote will prevail over the other. Full split results will be revealed after the Grand Final to keep the excitement until the end of the final.
Follow the Second Semi-Final of Eurovision 2017 live from Kyiv at 21.00 CET below:
Which countries do you want to see at the Grand Final? Let us know in comments!