BTRC has published the running order for the 2020 Belarusian national final for the Eurovision Song Contest. A draw has taken place to decide the starting position of the 12 acts that will compete in the live show.
About a hundred of entries were sent to BTRC for consideration, but only 49 were performed at the live auditions on January 27, from which a jury panel selected the finalists. They will perform in the following running order:
- NAPOLI – Don’t let me down
- Sasha Zakharik – Rocky Road
- Anastasiya Malashkevich – Invisible
- Group CHAKRAS – La-ley-la
- Anastasiya Glamozda – Burning again
- Anastasiya Razvadovskaya – Hello
- Yan Yarosh – Fire
- Angelica Pushnova – True Love
- Daria Khmelnitskaya – On Fire
- AURA – “Ram pile”
- KeySi – Chili Pepper
- Group VAL – “Yes, I see”
The grand final, which will be broadcast live on Belarus 1 and Belarus 24, will be held no later than March 6. The winner will be determined by the public and a professional jury panel.