The grand final of the Portuguese national final for Eurovision 2015 will take place today live from Lisbon!
A total of six acts will compete at today’s show to wave the Portuguese flag in Vienna:
- Leonor Andrade – Há um Mar que nos Separa
- Yola Dinis – Outra Vez Primavera
- Gonçalo Tavares – Tu Tens uma Mágica
- Teresa Radamanto – Um Fado em Viena
- Simone de Oliveira – À Espera das Canções
- José Freitas – Mal Menor (Ninguém me Guia à Razão)
The winner will be selected through two voting rounds. During the first round, the six candidates will perform their songs and two superfinalists, as in the semi-finals, will be selected by public televote while a professional jury, made up of the competing composers, will select an additional qualifier (They can’t vote for their own song). The overall winner will be selected by only public televote during the superfinal and the composers of the song will receive a prize consisting of 750 euros.
The show will be hosted by Júlio Isidro and Catarina Furtado, and it will be broadcasted live on RTP 1 and RTP International.
Who do you want to represent Portugal in Vienna?