Tonight the second show of the Lithuanian national selection Eurovizijos 2015 will take place, as the 12 artists, that have been selected to participate in the competition, will sing international hits in order to try to impress the jury and viewers at home.
No one was eliminated last week, but the votes given a week ago will be combined with the votes that will be cast tonight, to decide who will leave the competition. The results will be the decided by a Lithuanian jury, consisting of Ramūnas Zilnys, Edmundas Seilius, Audrius Giržadas, and Linas Adomatis (Eurovision 2004), who will give points from 1-8, 10, and 12, an international jury with members from Georgia, The Netherlands, and United Kingdom, and the public, who will be able to televote for their favorite.
The selection of the singer and the song, that will represent Lithuania are done separately, since the songs will have to go through an online voting, which however is yet to start but is scheduled to begin on this Monday, January 12th. The final of Eurovizijos will take place on February 21st, where both the artist and the song will be chosen.
The line-up for tonight’s show are:
- Tadas Juodsnukis – Here I Go Again (by Whitesnake) (came 1st in week one)
- Vaidas Baumila – Hallelujah (by Leonard Cohen) (came 2nd in week one)
- Milita Daikerytė – Only Love Can Hurt Like This (by Paloma Faith) (came 3rd in week one)
- Edgaras Lubys – Get Lucky (by Daft Punk feat. Pharrel Williams) (came 4th in week one)
- Mia – Chandelier (by Sia) (came 5th in week one)
- Liepa Mondeikaitė – What A Wonderful World (by Louis Armstrong) (came 6th in week one)
- Jurgis Bruzga – Locked Out Of Heaven (by Bruno Mars) (came 7th in week one)
- Reda Striškaitė – If I Were A Boy (by Beyoncé) (came 8th in week one)
- Monika Linkytė – Queen Of The Night (by Whitney Houston) (came 9th in week one)
- Neringa Šiaudikytė – Euphoria (by Loreen) (came 10th in week one)
- Rollikai – Let’s Get Loud (by Jennifer Lopez) (came 11th in week one)
- Wilma La – Set Fire To The Rain (by Adele) (came 12th in week one)
The show will last from 20:00 until 21:40 CET, and can be watched on a livestream here.