Tonight the second show of the Lithuanian national final Eurovizijos 2015 took place. The 12 singers sang international hits, and an Lithuanian jury, an international jury from The Netherlands, Georgia and United Kingdom, and the public voted for their favorites, and because no one was eliminated last week, the votes from this week were combined with those given last Saturday, and in the end, Rolikai had to leave the competition.
The results for tonight combined with last week results:
- Vaidas Baumila – Hallelujah (by Leonard Cohen)
- Tadas Juodsnukis – Here I Go Again (by Whitesnake)
- Edgaras Lubys – Get Lucky (by Daft Punk feat. Pharrel Williams)
- Mia – Chandelier (by Sia)
- Monika Linkytė – Queen Of The Night (by Whitney Houston)
- Reda Striškaitė – If I Were A Boy (by Beyoncé)
- Liepa Mondeikaitė – What A Wonderful World (by Louis Armstrong)
- Milita Daikerytė – Only Love Can Hurt Like This (by Paloma Faith)
- Jurgis Bruzga – Locked Out Of Heaven (by Bruno Mars)
- Wilma La – Set Fire To The Rain (by Adele)
- Neringa Šiaudikytė – Euphoria (by Loreen)
- Rollikai – Let’s Get Loud (by Jennifer Lopez) ELIMINATED
Eurovizijos will continue next week, where the remaining 11 participants will not sing cover songs anymore, but the songs that are in the running to represent Lithuania. The songs will be will presented online this Monday, on January 12th, and at the same time, the internet voting to select the song, that will be Lithuania’s entry in Vienna will start. The final of Eurovizijos will take place on February 21st, where both the artist and the song will be chosen.