RTCG has revealed extracts of the five songs that will take part in the Montenegrin national final for Eurovision 2018. The winner of Montevizija will be selected during a live show that will be broadcast live on 17 February.
Listen to the five snippets below:
- Lorena Janković – “Dušu mi daj” (Mirsada Serhatlića)
- Nina Petković – “Dišem” (Majkla Džejmsa Dauna)
- Katarina Bogićević – “Neželjena” (Aleksandre Milutinović)
- Ivana Popović Martinović – “Poljupci” (Slavka Milovanovića)
- Vanja Radovanović – “Inje” (Vanje Radovanovića)
The Montenegrin broadcaster received 31 submissions, that were evaluated by a professional jury panel made up of Dejan Božović, Ismeta Dervoz, Kornelije Kovač, Vladimir Maraš and Slaven Knezović.
The audience will decide who will represent Montenegro at the Eurovision Song Contest 2018.