SVT has broadcasted today the Swedish final for Junior Eurovision 2014 “Lilla Melodifestivalen” where Julia was selected to represent Sweden in Malta.
The event took place on June 6 at 17.00 CET in the Gröna Lund amusement park (Stockholm) and it was broadcasted live on Sveriges Radio P4. Eight contenders competed to represent Sweden at Junior Eurovision 2014:
- Julia Kedhammar – Du är inte ensam (14 years)
- Skyscraper – Här är vi nu (11 – 14 years)
- Vilma Larsson – Stilla (13 years)
- Kevin Körber – När hoppet tar slut (13 years)
- Felix Laurent – Jag trodde på oss (12 years)
- Ella Rammelt – Oslagbara (11 years)
- Tove Burman – Rebell (15 years)
- Paulina Pancenkov – Jag saknar dig så (14 years)
The Lilla Melodifestivalen 2014 was hosted by Kim Ohlsson.
Watch it below: