13 years old twins Mylène & Rosanne jut won the Junior Songfestival 2013 final and they will represent the Netherlands in Kiev!
Five acts have competed this afternoon to take the Junior Songfestival 2013 trophy. The winner has been chosen by a mix of juries: Kinderjury [Kids Jury], Vakjury [Adults Jury] and public televote.
The results are as It follows:
- Loeki – Gewoon in Love 7+8+7=22
- Mathilde – Wondergirl 8+7+8=23
- Sarah & Julia – Live Life 9+10+10=29
- Kim – Ik ben Verliefd 10+12+9=31
- Mylénne & Rosanne – Double Me 12+9+12=33
Mylèe & Rosanne have won after getting 12 points from the public vote and the Kids’ Jury. Kim have won the Adults’ jury.