Moldovan broadcaster TRM has just published the names that will compete to represent Moldova at Junior Eurovision, the national final will take place tomorrow (October 20th) at 12.00 CET.
These are the 5 finalists that have been internally selected :
- Rafael Bobeica – Cum să fim
- Daria Boboc – Lasă-mă, că eu am de învăţat
- Rozalinda Buldumea – Bombonica
- Tatiana Ţîgîrlaş – Visul meu
- Andreea Braga – Euromelody (Finalist of Moldovan selection 2012 with My Lucky Light)
The show will be aired live from the Studio 2 of Teleradio Moldova and It won’t be broadcasted live on TRM. TMR will provide a special streaming to watch the final live on the official web site of the broadcaster.