BTRC announced today the names of the hosts that will present the Belarussian national final for Junior Eurovision 2015: Ilya Volkov and Dima Novik!
Ilya Volkov represented Belarus at Junior Eurovision 2013 with the song “Poy so Mnoy”, he came third. Ilya already hosted the last year’s Belarussian final.
Dima Novik is a very popular TV presenter and showman in Belarus, he currently hosts the magazine “Good Morning Belarus!”.
10 acts, whose running order will be revealed on August 1, made it through the final of the Belarussian selection after a live audition where more than 40 contenders were evaluated by a professional jury.
You can listen to the songs published so far below:
- Ensemble “Zaranak”
- Ruslan Aslanov – Volshyestvo
- Zinaida Kupriyanovich – MIR
- Angelina Vasilevskaya – Povyer v Mechtu
- Group “Neskuchniy Vozrast” (Age оf jolly) – Dazhe Esli Ty Ne Muzykant
- Elizaveta Kozak & Elena Tovstik – Pozitivniy Mir
- Elizaveta Muravyova – Letucennaya
- Aleksander Makhankov – Samiye Krasivie
- Maria Novik – Shag za Shagon
- Maria Magilinaya – Taynu Priotkryt
The Belarussian national final is set on August 21 and it will be broadcasted live on the TV channel “Belarus 1″. The winner of the show will represent Belarus at Junior Eurovision 2015 in Sofia (Bulgaria).