The 11th edition of Junior Eurovision Song Contest (JESC) will take place this afternoon at 19.00 CET and It will be broadcasted live from the Palace of Arts in Kiev, the capital of Ukraine.
12 countries will compete for first, second and third prizes… The show will be hosted by Timur Miroshnychenko and Zlata Ognevich.
Participants and running order will be as It follow:
JUNIOR EUROVISION 2013 (Kiev – November 30th)
- Sweden: Elias Elffors Elfström – Det är dit vi ska
- Azerbaijan: Rustam Karimov – Me and my Guitar
- Armenia: Monica Avanesyan – Choco Fabric (Choco Factory)
- San Marino: Michele Perniola – O-o-O Sole intorno a me
- FYR Macedonia: Barbara Popovic – Ohrid i muzika
- Ukraine: Sofia Tarasova – We are One
- Belarus: Ilya Volkov – Poy so Mnoy
- Moldova: Rafael Bobeica – Cum sa Fim
- Georgia: The Smile Shop – Give me your Smile
- The Netherlands: Mylène & Rosanne – Double Me
- Malta: Gaia Cauchi – The Start
- Russia: Dayana Kirillova – Mechtay (Dream on)
Zlata Ognevich (Eurovision 2013), Ruslana (Winner Eurovision 2004), Anastasiya Petrik (Winner Junior Eurovision 2012) and Emmelie de Forest (Winner Eurovision 2013) will perform as guests during the opening and interval acts.
Some changes have been made in the contest format: top 3 will be awarded with first, second and third prices and the votes will be casted from the venue, this will join the Junior Jury which was introduced for the first time in last year’s contest.
Some delegations of non-participating countries are attending to the show to consider their next year’s participation: Greece, Kosovo and the United Kingdom. They will also broadcast the show on delay together with Australia which will broadcast Junior Eurovision for the first time.
For more information, stay tuned to these links:
The Junior Eurovision 2013 season is coming to an end! Good luck to all participants!