The Italian national broadcaster, RAI, has announced the running-order of the Italian national final, also known as the “Festival di Sanremo 2023”. The conclusion of the festival will take place tonight.
Festival di Sanremo 2023
The conclusion of the Festival di Sanremo, the Italian national final, will take place tonight, and today the running-order of the televised festival became known. The 28 competing artists will take the stage again tonight in the Ariston Theatre in the Italian city of Sanremo.
The running order is as follows:
- Elodie – Due
- Colla Zio – Non mi va
- Mara Sattei – Duemilaminuti
- Tananai – Tang
- Colapesce DiMartino – Splas
- Giorgia – Parole dette male
- Modà – Lasciami
- Ultimo – Alba
- Lazza – Cenere
- Marco Mengoni – Due vite
- Rosa Chemical – Made in Italy
- Cugini di Campagna – Lettera 22
- Madame – Il bene nel male
- Ariete – Mare di guai
- Mr. Rain – Supereroi
- Paola e Chiara – Furore
- Levante – Vivo
- LDA – Se poi domani
- Come_Cose – L’addio
- OLLY – Polvere
- Articolo 31 – Un bel viaggio
- Will – Stupido
- Leo Gassman – Terzo cuore
- gIANMARIA – Mostro
- Anna Oxa – Sali
- Shari – Egoista
- Gianluca Grignani – Quando ti manca il fiato
- Sethu – Cause perse
More information about the Grand Final of Sanremo 2023
The host of tonight’s show, the national Grand Final of Italy, will be: Amadeus and Gianni Morandi, with this evening’s guest host Chiara Ferragni.
The show will also have its fair share of guests: Salmo, Volodymyr Zelenskyy (President of Ukraine), Gino Paoli, Ornella Vanoni, Achille Lauro (represented San Marino at Eurovision 2022), Depeche Mode and Luisa Ranieri.
The determination system
The winner will be chosen in two separate rounds:
- In the first round all 28 acts will perform and be judged by a demoscopic jury (33%), journalists (33%), and televoting (34%). The results of the previous four nights of the festival will determine who ends in 6th until 28th position.
- The top 5 will perform again, and they will be judged by a demoscopic jury (33%), journalists (33%), and televoting (34%).
In the contest of 2022 Mahmood & Blanco represented Italy in their home country, which was the host country of 2022; they sang the song “Brividi”. The duo ended in 6th position (of 25) in the Grand Final. Italy does not have to compete in the Semi-finals, because they are one of the Big Five countries, and in 2022 they were also the previous winner, since the Italian band Måneskin won the contest of 2022 with the song “Zitti e Buoni”.
Watch the Festival di Sanremo on our dedicated live platform, “ESCplus Live”, just click the following link to watch: https://live.esc-plus.com/.