Georgian national final to take place on January 20

GPB have just revealed the date for their 2017 national final for Eurovision. The show will take place on January 20 with 25 participants fighting to represent Georgia at Eurovision 2017 in Kyiv, after the withdrawal of Natia Bidzinashvili, Ancho Dolidze and Ani Kekua.

You can find the final line-up and listen to the songs below:

  1. Nanuka Giorgobiani – Let The Sunshine In
  2. Giorgi Chikovani – Make it Right
  3. Davit Shanidze – Mtvris Katsi (Man of Dust)
  4. Trio Mandili – Me da Shen (You and Me)
  5. Elene Mikiashvili – Fighter
  6. Andria Gvelesiani – Revolutionise
  7. Group The Mins – Crime
  8. Alisa Danelia – We Are Eternity
  9. Rati Durglishvili – Why
  10. Brandon Stone & Eter Beriashvili – Heyo Song
  11. Tornike Kipiani & Giorgi Bolotashvili – You Are My Sunshine
  12. Group EOS – Urban Signs
  13. Dima Kobeshavidze – Scream
  14. Maliibu – We Live Once
  15. Group Asea Sool – Nature
  16. Misha Sulukhia – Magic
  17. Tako Gachechiladze – Keep the Faith
  18. Oto Nemsadze & Group Limbo – Dear God
  19. Mariam Chachkhiani – Fly
  20. Nutsa Buzaladze – White Horses Run
  21. Group Sparkle – On The Top
  22. Nino Basharuli – Simgera Sikvarulisa (The Song of Love)
  23. Temo Sajaia – All The Same
  24. Mariko Lejava – Bithard and Avol Waves
  25. Sabina Chantouria – Stranger

The winner and Georgian hope for Eurovision 2017 will be decided by a mix of public SMS vote and professional jury decision. In the National Final professional juries will have 60% influence on the result and Televoters will deliver the other 40% of the outcome.

About Belén García (Spain)

Belén García (Spain)

My name is Belén. I’m a musician and English teacher from Spain.

I have been following Eurovision since I was only 11 and the junior version since the beginning (expert of this contest). I love Eurovision because I love discovering new songs every year.

Before ESC+Plus, I have been part of very well-known websites about (Junior) Eurovision. Apart from writing, I love taking professional photos, designing and editing videos, I’m very creative!

I have already traveled to Eurovision and Junior Eurovision a few times and I highly recommend it! =)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *



Send this to friend