The full line-up for this year’s Eurovision Grand Final is now completed as we have just got to know the countries that will be competing at Saturday’s Grand Final.
18 countries have competed at the Second Semi-Final, but only 10 of them have made it through to the Grand Final of Eurovision 2016:
- Latvia: Justs – Heartbeat
- Poland: Michał Szpak – Color Of Your Life
- Switzerland: Rykka – The Last Of Our Kind
- Israel: Hovi Star – Made Of Stars
- Belarus: IVAN – Help You Fly
- Serbia: Sanja Vučić ZAA – Goodbye (Shelter)
- Ireland: Nicky Byrne – Sunlight
- FYR Macedonia: Kaliopi – Dona
- Lithuania: Donny Montell – I’ve Been Waiting for This Night
- Australia: Dami Im – Sound Of Silence
- Slovenia: ManuElla – Blue And Red
- Bulgaria: Poli Genova – If Love Was A Crime
- Denmark: Lighthouse X – Soldiers Of Love
- Ukraine: Jamala – 1944
- Norway: Agnete – Icebreaker
- Georgia: Nika Kocharov and Young Georgian Lolitaz – Midnight Gold
- Albania: Eneda Tarifa – Fairytale
- Belgium: Laura Tesoro – What’s The Pressure
Viewers from all the countries taking part in the Second Semi-Final were invited to vote via the official app, telephone and/or SMS. The voting window was open after the last song had been performed, and ended 15 minutes later. Televoters determined 50% of the outcome while professional juries did so with the other half of the voting combination according to the performances of yesterday’s Jury Semi-Final show.
Apart from the participating countries, these are the direct qualifying countries which have voted in the Second Semi-Final:
Full split results will be revealed after the Grand Final to keep the excitement until the end of the final.
The shows of Eurovision 2016 are hosted by the last year’s Eurovision winner Måns Zelmerlöw and comedian Petra Mede, host of Eurovision 2013, live broadcast from the Globe Arena in Stockholm (Sweden).
What do you think about tonight’s results? Did your favourites qualify? Let us know in comments!