We have just got to know the first ten lucky countries that will compete at the Grand Final of Eurovision 2018. The show has been hosted by Filomena Cautela, Sílvia Alberto, Daniela Ruah and Catarina Furtado live from Lisbon’s Altice Arena.
Nineteen countries took part in the First Semi-Final, but only ten of them made it through to the final:
- Albania: Eugent Bushpepa – Mall
- Armenia: Sevak Khanagyan – Qami
- Austria: Cesár Sampson – Nobody But You
- Azerbaijan: Aisel X – My Heart
- Belarus: ALEKSEEV – FOREVER
- Belgium: Sennek – A Matter Of Time
- Bulgaria: EQUINOX – Bones
- Croatia: Franka – Crazy
- Cyprus: Eleni Foureira – Fuego
- Czech Republic: Mikolas Josef – Lie To Me
- Estonia: Elina Nechayeva – La Forza
- F.Y.R. Macedonia: Eye Cue – Lost And Found
- Finland: Saara Aalto – Monsters
- Greece: Yianna Terzi – Oniro Mou
- Iceland: Ari Ólafsson – Our Choice
- Ireland: Ryan O’Shaughnessy – Together
- Israel: Netta – TOY
- Lithuania: Ieva Zasimauskaitė – When We’re Old
- Switzerland: ZiBBZ – Stones
Viewers from all the countries taking part in the First Semi-Final were invited to vote via the official app, telephone and/or SMS. The voting window was open after the last song had been performed, and ended 15 minutes later. Televoters determined 50% of the outcome while professional juries did so with the other half of the voting combination according to the performances of yesterday’s Jury Semi-Final show.
Apart from the participating countries, these are the direct qualifying countries which voted in the First Semi-Final:
- United Kingdom
Full split results will be revealed after the Grand Final to keep the excitement until the end of the final.
What do you think about today’s qualifiers? Don’t forget to watch the Second Semi-Final on Thursday!