Finland’s national final, UMK, takes place tonight at the Barona Arena in Espoo. The show will be aired on YLE and eurovision.tv at 20.00 CET. These are the 8 finalists to represent Finland at Eurovision 2014:
- Softengine – Something Better (Topi Latukka, Henri Oskár)
- Hanna Sky – Hope (Hanna Sky)
- MIAU – God/Drug (Anu Kaukola, Henna Juvonen)
- Lauri Mikkola – Going Down (Lauri Mikkola)
- Madcraft – Shining Bright (Tom Nuorivaara, Juho Rinne, Jesse Mäläskä, Otto Uotila)
- Mikko Pohjola – Sängyn Reunalla (Mikko Pohjola)
- Clarissa feat. Josh Standing – Top Of The World (Paul Oxley, David Neisser, Christian Rabb, Annette Lundell, Joshua Standing)
- Hukka ja Mama – Selja (Lasse Hukka)
The results will be determined by votes from the jury and the audience – the latter have been able to cast their votes already since last Monday and the winner will represent Finland at Eurovision 2014 in Copenhagen (Denmark). The professional jury will be once again formed by Aija Puurtinen, Redrama, Tomi Saarinen and Toni Wirtanen.
Last year’s UMK winner, Krista Siegfrieds, who took Finland to the Final of the 2013 Eurovision Song Contest in Malmö, will open the show with a mysterious short film titled Catch that Siegfrids B***c .Other guests in the show will include one of the UMK judges: Redrama.