In the first two live shows of the Finnish national final Uuden Musiikin Kilpailu (UMK), Softengine and Hanna Sky qualified directly for the final on February 1st, while Lili Lambert and Makea was eliminated from the competition. The remaining 8 acts qualified for the semifinal that will take place tonight, and 6 of those will go through to the final. There is no jury voting tonight, so it’s solely up to the televoting to decide, who will make it to the final.
The 8 participants tonight are: (click on the song title to watch their performances from the first two live shows)
- Madcraft – Shining Bright
- Hukka ja Mama – Selja
- Lauri Mikkola – Going Down
- Jasmin Michaela – Kertakäyttösydän
- Dennis Fagerström – My Little Honey Bee
- MIAU – God/Drug
- Mikko Pohjola – Sängyn Reunalla
- Clarissa feat. Josh Standing – Top Of The World
The show can be watched from 20.00 CET (with a pre-show beggining at 19.30 CET) on this link.